Countdown to Summer Challenge Week 3 Goals !
1. Ask a friend to workout with you this week!- Invite a friend to ride bikes or try out that yoga class you’ve been eyeing. Working out with a partner means being held accountable for showing up and a little friendly competition never hurt! So next time you’re thinking of going for a jog, think of who might like to come along!
2. 30 minutes of cardio, 3-4 days this week - You don’t need any fancy equipment or a gym membership to get in a workout. It’s officially spring which means there’s no better time to get outside and run. Who cares if people see you running? So what if you aren’t fast or in perfect shape? Big deal if you’re pouring sweat and panting. Forget about all of your excuses and just do it.
3. Daily workout 4 days - You can find the daily workout post here. You can do it more than 4 days if you would like and you can also do more than one rep each day!
4. Go soda-free - Yup, you read it right. Try to be soda-free for 7 days! Take it one day at a time and focus on goal 5!
5. Drink 64 oz water every day - This is a goal you should have for everyday, not just this week! Water is extremely important for all body functions and not only will it make you feel better, you also could lose a few pounds in water weight!
6. Record and post your daily intake - This is something you should already be and continue to do. Writing down what you eat helps you keep track of when you slip up and better tackle the problem. Posting it in the Community helps keep you accountable for making good choices!